Wippit is a disruptive 3D printing software start-up located at Imperial College Innovations Hub White City London. We are currently looking for a talented and passionate CAD designer, 3D modelling, and 3D printing designer working on new technologies to have a key role in shaping how the product looks and works.
- Have experience working in 3D printing and CAD design in order to work on new exciting features we are developing for our community. Expertise in 3D printing Slicing software e.g: Cura, Slic3r, S3D or similar.
-Have a real passion for community, hardware innovation (3D printing) -Super positive attitude. -Develop 3D printable designs for new products.
-Review and enhance 3D printable designs for existing products.
-Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D printable designs.
-Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly.
-Develop 3D design layouts for complex projects using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
-Develop primary sketches and models for final selection of product designs. Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
-Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs.
-Present designs to clients and internal teams clearly.
-Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
-Develop product information packages including drawing specifications.
This is a dream role for someone passionate about 3D designing and creative concepts in Gaming, fashion, technology, beauty, luxury and art and someone who would like to progress their career and work with some of world's most exciting brands. The ideal candidate will have bags of energy and creative ideas. Applicants will need to submit their visual portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will be rejected.
You will be joining a fantastic team where creativity is prized above everything else, and a place where you will be developed, supported and given the opportunity to fulfil your creative / design potential. You must have a 3D Printing, 3D visualisation experience, autodesk and ideally 3D modelling, experience. It's also important that you have an understanding of materials, costs and production processes. We are looking for a cool, creative designers who are actively aware of the latest trends in our industry, aware of our key competition and are keen to spot & develop trends. We are a small strong passionate team. .
Wippit is a disruptive 3D printing software start-up located at Imperial College Innovations Hub White City London. We are currently looking for a talented passionate UX designer. must have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities. They must have an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies. UX designers conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet our vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
• Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies. .
Wippit is a disruptive 3D printing software start-up located at Imperial College Innovations Hub White City London. We are currently looking for a talented Content Manager working on new technologies to have a key role in shaping how the product looks and works. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
• Create and publish engaging content
• Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
• Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Content manager
• Hands on experience with MS Office and html
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field .